Wednesday, March 28, 2012

50 Cent to drop a new mixtape w/ DJ Drama


After dropping his well-received mixtape The Big 10 last December, 50 Cent is giving his fans more free music. The hip-hop mogul has teamed with DJ Drama on his first Gangsta Grillz project called The Lost Tape.
 Fresh off shooting a Street King commercial with Joan Rivers, 50 took to Twitter to announce his plans. “I’m dropping another mix tape called the lost tape with DJ drama My first gangsta grillz mix tape,” he tweeted.
DJ Drama added, “Arguably the two most important brands in the mixtape game in the last 10 years. 50 Cent & Gangsta Grillz.”
50 previously told his label Interscope Records that he would release more free music if they didn’t move forward with his album. “I need a record deal jimmy iovine, call me early tomorrow or I’m putting out another mix tape,” threatened 50, whose fifth album is due July 3.


shout out to rap-up


No comments:

Post a Comment